My So-Called Life OST




Track listing
1. Make It Home - Juliana Hatfield
2. Soda Jerk - Buffalo Tom
3. Genetic - Sonic Youth
4. Petty Core - Further
5. Drop a Bomb - Madder Rose
6. Fountain and Fairfax - The Afghan Whigs
7. South Carolina - Archers of Loaf
8. Dawn Can't Decide - The Lemonheads
9. Book Song, The - Frente!
10. Come See Me Tonight - Daniel Johnston
11. My So-Called Life Theme


Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R434YQE9




My So Called Life UST


 

Tracklist
01. R.E.M. – Everybody Hurts
02. The DiVinyls – I Touch Myself
03. Jawbox – Cruel Swing
04. The Cranberries – Dreams
05. Bettie Serveert – Palomine
06. Grateful Dead – Althea
07. Enigma – Return To Innocence
08. TLC – What About Your Friends?
09. Buffalo Tom – Late At Night
10. Elvis Presley – Blue Moon
11. Shelley Fabares – Johnny Angel
12. Toad the Wet Sprocket – Fall Down
13. The Lemonheads – Down About It
14. Urge Overkill – Dropout
15. Sunscreem – Pressure
16. Haddaway – What is Love?
17. Billy Pilgrim – Try
18. The Ramones – I Wanna Be Sedated
19. Violent Femmes – Blister In the Sun
20. Live – I Alone

Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QAS3V3BT

No comments:

Post a Comment