Made a couple of changes...

You'll now find the page links at the top of the page for quicker access.

I'll be adding a Weekly TV Classic. Each Saturday I'll post about a show from the past that I once loved. This will be listed in my "recent updates" found at the top of the side panel. I'll try and keep it to shows that are available for purchase (or download).

I've just added a song player to the very top of the screen. Look way up. I plan to have each night's tv themes queued up in a playlist. You should be able to decide if they play or not. Please let me know if it doesn't work.

And you may have noticed this little lady under "RG's Views" . She's my version of a five star review. The more of her you see, the better I think the show is. Anything more than 3 is well worth a watch. But I haven't had a chance to add her to all the old shows yet. 


Let me know if these are good changes or not. And is there anything else you'd like to see?




YAY! for passing 200,000 views! Not bad for having been inactive for so long. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment